Translate

Search This Blog

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Parisian Love Letters Denim Cropped Embroidered Vest


I love making these little vests, denim is always fashionable.  I decided to make this one a little romantic.  I used embroidery designs from "Urban Threads", my absolutely most favorite place to get the embroidery designs that are edgy and unusual.  

French Postage Stamp

French Postmark

Love Birds with french script and postmark

French Script (no idea what it says)

Added a few colorful rhinestuds

Rhinestuds for Eyes

Full Front View

My "Authentic OOAW" hang tag

My "Authentic OOAW" hang tag and garment label

My "Authentic OOAW" brand

I'll be making more of these soon, so fun to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *