Translate

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Wedding Projects made for #TEAMCLARISSAANDMARK

I have been soooo busy, It's been quite a while since I have posted anything.  I have been creating projects for my Son, Mark Kristen and new Daughter in Law, Clarissa,


 for their wedding, and doing it between family illnesses, So, I thought I would take a little time and show you the finished projects..

Engagement Crawfish Boil Sign


DIY Monogram Stamp made from a Photosensitive Plate








8x10 #TEAMCLARISSAANDMARK sign with working QR codes













Back of the Heart Table Social Signs with working QR codes



These letters can be downloaded from http://www.diyswank.com/free-printable-letters-library/



I increased the size and changed the hearts from black to red
These letters can be downloaded from http://www.diyswank.com/free-printable-letters-library









1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Công ty vận chuyển hàng nước ngoài FadoExpress hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi mỹ, gửi hàng đi úcgửi hàng đi đài loan và dịch vụ chuyển phát nhanh đi hàn quốc uy tín, giá rẻ

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *